Sad News

My Surface Pro 3 died today, and while I'm trying to contact Microsoft about replacing it, I'm out of a computer for the time being.  My Pro 3 was a work and blogging computer, and while MOST of my files are safe, all of my blog notes (but not photos) are going to be lost, as there's no way to recover files from the computer.   Replacing the Surface Pro, even with Microsoft's replacement plan, is an unexpected cost of $350 and a lot of my time, so if you enjoy this blog or my YouTube, now would be a great time to show your appreciation by donating.  I don't intend for this loss to disrupt my posting schedule for either service, but I will lose a lot of time rewriting over a dozen reviews.  If you'd like to help, but don't want to donate, now would also be a great time to check out my shop (listed above) and purchase a mini comic, copy of Volume 1, or a commission.

Comments