Ready Set Go Chapter 2 Page 5 Inks

Not really sure why, but this page took awhile.  Glad its finally done though.  I'll be starting page six tonight, hopefully I'll finish it.


Wheee!  There are already things I would change if I were to redo this page.  But I'm not redoing it!  I would appreciate critique, however, and if the changes don't make my eyes bleed, I'll do em after finals.  Even if the thought of those changes make me cry tears of blood, I'll apply the criticism to future pages, so it's win win for me.

Thanks everyone who's already given me criticism, I really do appreciate it.  You guys are helping me become a better artist, and I'm grateful for your input.

Comments

  1. Remi's gate in the first panel looks strange, like her legs are crossed a bit. I think the leg position would be more natural if she were pivoted more to her left, but she's looking a bit right.
    It's eerie.


    Same panel, good feel from Julia.



    The negative space above the second panel feels strange. Maybe raise the second panel up a bit so it's not flush with the bottom of the first and third so that the white space is interpreted as wall and not panel buffer.



    Last panel, the bed is wonderfully rendered. Did Julia get it at Plato's garage sale?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment