RSG Ch 2 P 7

Didnt take all that long today.  Crits and comments appreciated.

Comments

  1. It was an interesting decision to make the last panel so small. Not sure whether I like it or not. Beyond that I like the stairway thing, it reads pretty well...though I think it would read a lot better if you blacked out all the white space. It'd make it feel more like a framing element and less 'empty.' Overall, yay!

    Bitch I used to live on the 12th floor of a building and I took the stairs EVERY DAY. (Mainly because the elevator took like a year.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one might be pushing it following the previous page. Assuming you don't have any plans for the white space, consider putting people doing something vaguely comical in the apartments off to the side. This may be hard given that I think you should keep the simple style if you drew apartments off to the side.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment