Fluke Comic


Here's a 2 page comic I whipped up for a 24 page anthology the FLUKE organizers were going to put together. Unfortunately, I saw neither hide nor hair of said anthology at the convention, so I'm going to go ahead and post it, so it doesn't languish in My Documents.

This thing was written and drawn on a pretty tight deadline, and I avoided the Disney/anime eyes in favor of dot-eyes as that tends to appeal to more people. I went about the process for this piece in a new way- I outlined it the night I heard about the anthology, did large thumbnail/rough hybrids in my sketchbook the next day, and inked the pages on Bristol the day after. Not bad turnaround. For speed, I relied on a fude pen and my Akashiya brushpen, and the white details were added with a Signo Gel-pen.

Comments

  1. Looks great Becca! That comic is so true. XD Too bad you couldn't find it at the con. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment