December 2015 Sketchdump

I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and do a Sketchbook Tour video rather than scanning individual pages.  If you guys haven't checked it out yet, I have a YouTube Channel that updates at least once weekly with even more tutorials process, and reviews.  It's much easier to record tutorials than it is to photograph and write tutorials, so make sure you check the channel regularly.

If you're interested in being notified when this blog updates, or when the YouTube channel updates, consider following my Twitter as well.


Sketchbook Tour December 2015


If you enjoyed this Sketchbook Tour, please 'like' the video and consider leaving a comment with your thoughts, especially if you prefer consuming sketchbook dumps this way, rather than skimming through scans.  And if there are any drawings you'd like to see in detail, let me know via comment or email, and I can scan and share them.

Comments