MTAC 2016 Con Announcement

This weekend, I'm tabling at MTAC (Middle Tennessee Anime Convention) in my current home-town, Nashville, TN!


I'll have all sorts of goodies, including copies of 7" Kara and Chainmail Bikini, ashcan mini books, and loads of mini prints. 







I restocked my cute ribbon barrettes and pins and I have loads of super cute designs to choose from if you're in the mood for some kawaii wearables.



I also have grab bags- $7 for a surprise bag full of goodies ranging from $10-$14 in value!  I have a limited number of these, so get them while they last.


I will also have non-anime original art- succulents, flower, and mushroom illustrations in Copic marker and watercolor, as well as some original Kara illustrations.


I'm taking commissions all weekend- at con (dots for eyes, detailed chibis, pencils, and inks) as well as mail-ins (everything else) and I recently added a BUNCH of new commission options to my portfolio including markers, digital, and detailed watercolors.

New Mini Watercolors






So if you're at MTAC this year, make sure you swing by table 12 (Nattosoup Studio) in the artist alley and say hi!

Comments