7" Kara Webcomic Launch

It's been a lot of hard work, but I am so delighted to announce that 7" Kara has begun its life as a webcomic!



You can find 7" Kara on Tumblr at www.7InchKara.tumblr.com or on it's own site at www.7InchKara.com.  All of Chapter 1 is available to read, and 7" Kara will update one comic page per week every Friday.



In preparation for the site launch, I generated a lot of unique assets.  While we continue to develop the standalone 7" Kara site, I will continue to create assets, but I wanted to share some of them here.  This is a callback to the assets created when publishing Volume 1- my goal is always to create an environment for my comic that feels right.







While working on 7" Kara, my art has improved significantly over the years, so don't be surprised if early chapters look different from the work you've seen here or on my Instagram!  I find the art evolution that's apparent in certain comics to be charming and encouraging, and I hope you feel the same.

Sample page from Chapter 1

Sample Page from Chapter 2

Sample Page from Chapter 3

Sample Page from Chapter 4

Sample Page from Chapter 5

Chapter 6

If you'd like to help support and promote 7" Kara, please make sure to share it with your friends!  Below are some handy banners, if you're interested in doing a link exchange.  Please set the link to www.7inchkara.com or www.7inchkara.tumblr.com.  If you need a size not shown here, please don't hesistate to ask!

468x60

160x274



180x150


250x100 pix

Comments