Creating a Spring Succulent with Copic Markers Tutorial

Today I'm going to show you guys how to use alcohol markers like Copic to render realistic succulent.

My Patrons have requested more alcohol marker tutorials, and I'm happy to oblige.   If there's something you'd like to see more marker tutorials, join my community of Artnerds on Patreon.

This tutorial was made possible thanks to the generosity of my Patrons on Patreon.


Creating a Spring Succulent with Copic Markers Tutorial



Materials Used:
Fluid Watercolor Paper
Sailor Mitsuo Aida brushpen
Pencil
Alcohol markers- Prismacolor, Copic, and Blick Studio Brush Markers
Copic Opaque white or White Gouache
Derwent Coloursoft color pencils
Derwent Inktense Color Pencils
Mixed watercolor palette-SoHo, Winsor and Newton, Holbein, Daniel Smith






Comments